The Edexcel has issued the registration form on the official website. Those students who want admission in the academic year in which they begin their study and students can apply online application form on or before the specified deadline. This applies even if you don’t intend to enter them for any unit assessments until subsequent years.
Edexcel Student Registration 2014:
You must make registrations before submitting entries for all registration-based subjects. For more details students can visit the Edexcel official website. The Edexcel official website is www.edexcel.com
The registration form has announced for Session of January 2014. The only academic qualifications that require registration are DiDA, Applied GCE and Principal Learning. This is so that we can give you access to the information and support documentation you need, and offer you discounted fees.
Those students who have interested in these courses they can apply application/ registration form from the official website. We are advised to all students they can apply registration form on or before the last date.
Edexcel Registration Fee 2014:
Those students who have interests in the Edexcel Registration Form 2014, they need to pay online application form fee. The Registration form fee will be deposited in the HSBC bank, the bank A/C number is 51214012 and sort code is 400250.
Edexcel Student Registration 2014 How to apply:
- Student visit the Edexcel official website.
- The Edexcel official website is www.edexcel.com
- Students selected your course.
- Enter your E-mail address, password, first name, last name and paste your photo etc.
- After fill-up online application form they click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form hard copy for your future reference.