Primary School Leaving is a national examination (PSLE) in Singapore administered by the ministry of Education. The PSLE is taken for the 6th years students and moving them to the next level, ie. Secondary. The exam purpose is to check the proficiency in English language and other mother tongue languages (usually Chinese, Malay, Tamil), and mathematics and science. The students who are appearing in exam have time of two hours for each subject paper, except language subject.
PSLE Timetable 2014 Announced:
The registration for the PSLE exam starts from the March second week each year normally. The registration for 2013 exam was taken from the 11 March to 27 March. The oral examination was conducted on 15 August and 16 August 2013. Listening comprehensive exam was taken on 20 September 2013. The written examination each year in conducting in ending of September and ends at the first week of the October month.
The timetable and schedule has been published on the official website at seab.gov.sg.
PSLE Schedule 2014:
- The registration for 2014 test will be start from Monday, March 14, 2014 to Friday March 28, 2014.
- Oral Examination will be on Thursday and Friday in 14 and 15 August respectively.
- Listening comprehension will be on Friday 19, September 2014.
- The written examination will be from Thursday, September 25, 2014 to Wednesday, October 2014.
- The marking exercise will be done from Tuesday, October 14 to Friday October 17, 2014.
Check PSLE Timetable:
All the best to you for your PSLE Exam 2014.